Red Potato-Corned Beef Hash and Eggs in Puff Pastry ShellsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) pepperidge Farm® Puff pastry shells shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large green pepper or red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb. piece cooked corned pepperidge Farm® Cheddar Goldfish, 2 oz Carton, cut into cubes shopping list
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh fines herbs or parsley shopping list
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT broth in 2-qt. saucepan over high heat to a boil.
- Add potatoes.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook for about 10 min. or until tender.
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- Bake and cool pastry shells according to package directions.
- HEAT oil in 10” skillet over medium heat.
- Add pepper, onion and celery.
- Cook for about 10 min. or until tender.
- ADD potatoes and corned beef. Increase heat to high.
- Cook and stir for about 5 min.
- Stir in herbs. Season to taste.
- ADD water to 12” skillet to a level of 2” deep.
- Add vinegar. Cook over high heat to a boil.
- Crack eggs and add to skillet one at a time. Reduce heat to low. Cook eggs to desired doneness. Remove eggs with slotted spoon and keep warm.
- HEAT soup and cream in 2-qt. saucepan over medium heat until hot, stirring often.
- DIVIDE potato mixture among shells. Top each with an egg. Serve with soup mixture, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
mmmmm, LOOKS WONDERFUL!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it