Buttermilk Pancakes with OatmealFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 2 cups quick oats, uncooked shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons splenda shopping list
- 1/4 oil shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Mix oats, soda, cinnamon and buttermilk. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add sifted dry ingredients, oil and eggs to oats mixture.
- Stir until combined.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Bake to a golden brown, turning only once.
- Serve hot with butter and syrup.