Christmas Morning Casserole This Recipe Came From Our Local News StationFrom mamajune 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cube bread and place on counter to dry, approximately 1 hour. Spread in bottom of
- baking pan. Cook sausage and drain. Sprinkle sausage over bread. Shred cheese and
- sprinkle over sausage.
- Beat together eggs, milk and mustard, and pour over bread, sausage and cheese. Cover
- with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight. Bake the following morning at 350 degrees
- for 30 to 45 minutes until eggs are set.
- Serve with fresh fruit, orange juice and coffee!
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!