Cranberry Oatmeal CookiesFrom donnaja1231 10 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in oats, raisins, cranberries and orange peel. Stir in vanilla chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 6 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating6 people
You've got my "5" forks! I love cranberries and oatmeal so put them together and voila, a winner for sure!
Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it
A great cookie recipe for the holidays! Thanks so much for the recipe! These will be great on the holiday dessert table!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
No I'll be sure to triple the recipe lol. They look delishlovingmybabbyalways in Winchester VA loved it