Brownie Bottom Pudding PieFrom dragonflylady13 8 years ago
- 4 squares Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- Grated Semi-Sweet baking chocolate (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix until well blended. Stir in flour and nuts. Spread into greased 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool completely on wire rack.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes. Spread over pie. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with grated chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.