Tomato Soup CakeFrom donnaja1231 10 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 ground cloves shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup floured raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together sugar,shortening.
- Add eggs, soup,and milk.
- Sift together flour,baking powder, soda, cloves,cinnamon, salt.
- Mix batters together.
- Fold in raisins.
- Pour into a greased floured 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating3 people
This brings tears to my eyes. My mom used to make this cake all the time when I was a kid and as an adult, I oftened remembered her cake and wished for the exact recipe. It was sooo good. But she had passed on and the recipe seemed lost. Then one n...moremagflower in Atlanta loved it
I LOVE this cake. Brings back fond memories, my Grandma is a retiree of the campbell's soup co. It is one of their most requested recipes ever. A definite family favorite.mccookcook in Indianola loved it
Such a wonderful recipe! I had this for the first time while living in homestay in Quebec.hollymayb in Baltimore loved it