Sweet Potato BreadFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups cooked mashed sweet potato shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 3 cups sifted self rising flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 2 cups chopped pecans(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine sugar and oil.
- Add eggs one at a time,stirring after each addition.
- Add vanilla and sweet potato,mix well.
- Add flour alternating with water. Stir until just combined after each addition.
- Stir in cinnamon,nutmeg,and ginger. Add pecans if using.
- Pour batter into 3 greased 9x5 loaf pans. You may use only 2 pans for bigger loaves.
- Bake 1 hour or until done.