Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Dated 1922From chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup of your favorite cheese2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 small green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- Mix beef, onion, bell pepper, celery, bread crumbs, mustard and ketchup together well.
- Press half of the mixture into bottom of iron skillet.
- Add cheese leaving about one-half inch from edge.
- Add remaining meat mixture then seal edges and bake at 350 for 45
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!