Bologna CakeFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix softened cream cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Beat well.
- Place a slice of bologna on a plate, spread cheese mix on.
- Repeat process until all bologna is used.
- Ice like a cake with rest of cheese mixture.
- Cool in refrigerator.
- Slice in thin slices and serve on crackers.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating6 people
My mom would say ..."You're full of baloney"....sounds like it's good.
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
this sounds delicious! definately gonna have to try!kody1023 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!