Applebees Bourbon Street SteakFrom dragonflylady13 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients except the steaks in a baking dish or resealable
- plastic storage bag; mix well. Add the steaks; cover (or seal) and
- refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight. Preheat the grill to medium−high
- heat. Grill the steaks for 12 to 15 minutes, or until desired doneness,
- turning them over halfway through the grilling.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating3 people
OMG-I love Applebee's Bourbon Steak-I always wondered what went into it.Thanks 4 posting and have a nice weekend!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
I've never had Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak so I don't have anything to compare to. I chose this because it had bourbon and honey in it. It was very good on my little steak. It just seemed like it needed something else. I grilled it over charco...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!