Butterfinger Ice Cream DessertFrom alaskanmom 9 years ago
- 10 graham crackers, crushed shopping list
- 10 soda crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 2 Cups milk shopping list
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream, softened (or any flavor you like) shopping list
- 1 med. container Cool Whip shopping list
- 3 butterfinger candy bars crushed (or more if you like) shopping list
How to make it
- Crush all crackers together until they're fine crumbs.
- Melt butter or margarine in a big saucepan and add the cracker crumbs and sugar to the pan.
- Stir well and pour into a 13x9 inch pan.
- Press evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Mix pudding & milk then blend in the softened ice cream.
- Pour over the crumbs.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed candy bars over the ice cream mixture.
- Spread cool whip on top.
- And sprinkle remaining crushed candy bars over the cool whip.
- Freeze for one hour to set.
- Then keep in the fridge.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!