Best Ever Snowball CookiesFrom batista_baron 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl add butter, 1/4 powdered sugar and the vanilla. Process, scraping bowl often to blend.
- Add flour, about 1/2 cup at a time; process until combined.
- With lightly floured hands, roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place 1 inch apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake about 15 minutes until bottoms are light brown.
- Cool on wax paper on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Gently (cookies are fragile) roll warm cookies in 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Cool, then roll in sugar again.
- Refrigerate tightly covered with wax paper between layers up to 1 week.