Cheese Spread with Jalapeno JellyFrom nlo209 7 years ago
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 8 oz. cottage cheese (1 cup), drained shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. minced green onion shopping list
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 (10oz.) jar jalapeno jelly (homemade or purchased) shopping list
- Assorted crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Spray inside of a 5 1/2 cup ring mold with vegetable oil spray; set aside.
- In a food processor , combine cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, green onion and seasoned salt. Process until belended.
- Firmly pack into prepared ring mold, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To serve: loosen sides of cheese mixture from mold with a small metal spatula. Invert onto a platter; remove mold. Spoon jalapeno jelly into a small bowl and place in the center of the molded cheese mixture. Arrange crackers around outside of mold.
- Let guests spread crackers with cheese mixture, then top each cracker with some jalapeno jelly.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!