Green Pork Loin With TomatillosFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 3 to 4 pound boneless loin of pork,cut in 2" cubes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 3 jalapeno chile peppers seeded shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 6 outside leaves romaine lettuce shopping list
- 3 tomatillos, fresh or canned shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Put pork loin in pan with water to cover. Simmer 1 1/2 hours; drain and transfer to slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper to taste then pour blended mixture over. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!