Cranberry Orange Dark Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom girlieerin 7 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- zest of one orange (about 2-3 tsp) shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar, beating with an electric mixer until light. Beat in egg and orange zest. With the mixer on low speed, gradually add in the flour mixture, stirring only until just combined. Stir in the cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls (about 1 1/4-inch balls) onto prepared cookie sheets and bake for 9-12 minutes, until edges are very lightly browned.
- Cool for 3-4 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- View step by step images of this recipe on my food blog ErinCooks.com.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookgirlieerin Cambridge, MA
The Rating4 people
I with Ahmed, these sound devine! I love orange & chocolate, and orange & cranberry, and cranberry & chocolate...well, you get the picture! Great post, and thank you, GirlieErin :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
This is saved for christmas..Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!