SWEET PINK PASTA WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCEFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 1 c Plain flour shopping list
- 2 tb icing sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- red food coloring shopping list
- white chocolate Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 c Cream shopping list
- 1/4 C white chocolate, grated shopping list
- 2 ts Kahlua shopping list
- 1 pn ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sifted flour and icing sugar with egg and a tiny drop of colouring in food processor. Process until mixture forms a ball. Knead dough on lightly floured surface until smooth and evenly coloured; knead in more colouring if desired.
- Roll dough through pasta machine on thickest setting; fold in half, repeat several times. Roll dough until 1 mm thick using pasta machine. Cut into 1 cm strips using fettucine attachment on machine.
- Add pasta to large pan of boiling water, boil, uncovered for about 5 minutes or until just tender; drain. Serve with warm pasta with warm sauce. White Chocolate Sauce: Heat milk and cream in pan, do not boil. Remove from heat, add chocolate, stir until melted, stir in liqueur and nutmeg.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!