Beet With Orange PureeFrom noir 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wrap the beets and potato in foil and roast in a 400 degree oven 20 minutes for the potato, 45 minutes for the beets, until cooked through.
- When the beets and potato are cool enough to handle, peel and dice them.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender and add 1/2 cup of the orange juice and process.
- It may take a little while, but it should become a smooth mixture, add more orange juice if necessary to get the desired consistency.
- Add a bit of salt or coriander if desired.
- Place in a serving dish and grate the fresh zest over top.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
I like it..mmmm..must make a roast ,,,,Thursday will do yup yup yup!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Oooooooohhhhh!*smile* Tops!pink in USA loved it