Acorn Squash Apple CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 pounds acorn squash pared seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups apples peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Place squash and apples in a casserole dish.
- Combine butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- Drizzle over squash and apples.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.