Italian Hero SandwichesFrom shelleybeanz73 6 years ago
- 6 - 6 or 8 inch hoagie rolls, split shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/2 lb sliced deli salami shopping list
- 1/2 lb sliced deli turkey shopping list
- 1/2 lb sliced deli ham shopping list
- ( I prefer using shaved lunchmeat on these makes them a lot prettier lol, and we prefer thinner cuts) shopping list
- 1/2 lb sliced provolone cheese (pepperjack works well too) shopping list
- 1 large tomato, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted garlic butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brush the cut sides of rolls with Italian dressing.
- Layer bottom halves of rolls with meats, cheese, tomato, and onion.
- Replace tops of rolls.
- Lightly brush top of rolls with butter.
- Place each sandwich in aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove foil and serve.
- Goes nice with a cold beer and a game! :o)