Best ever beef stroganoffFrom meek 9 years ago
- 1 Kg beef strips shopping list
- 2 Large onions shopping list
- About 4 LARGE handfuls of mushrooms shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 Small tin of condenced butter mushroom sauce. shopping list
- Fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 2 Tubs of sour cream. shopping list
- rice to serve shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, melt the butter.
- Add crushed garlic cloves dice onions and the beef strips, and cook on a moderate temp until the beef is browned and the onions are translutent.
- Add in the mushrooms stir is until covered in the butter and beef juices. Cook down until the mushrooms are soft.
- Add the bunch of thyme ( this is about a handful, stalks removed.), and the tin of butter mushroom sauce stir in.
- Mix in the sour cream until everything has melted together.
- simmer for 15 min covered on a low temp.
- Serve on top of a bed of rice.
The Cookmeek Melbourne, Australia
The Rating3 people
this is an awesome recipe its one of the recipes that I recognize from my girls from Singapore they loved this recipe - we had it everyother day - great post - awesome postravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!