Tossed Salad with PearsFrom dugger 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup pecan halves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 5 cups torn mixed salad greens, your favorite. shopping list
- 1 large pear, hard, sliced into thin wedges. shopping list
- 1/2 cup colby cheese, crumbled. shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup Spicy Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Place pecans in microwave plate sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cinnamon, toss to coat. Spread out and mwv for 1.5 minutes on HIGH. Stir every 30 seconds.
- Toss greens, pears, cheese and cranberries in a large bowl.
- Add pecans and dressing just before serving.