Cranberry-Walnut CrostadasFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups toasted walnut halves, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Pepperidge Farm® Puff pastry shells shopping list
- cream for sweetened whipped cream shopping list
- almond or orange-flavored ligueur shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT cream and sugar in saucepan to a boil. Cook over medium heat about 6 min. or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Let cool.
- STIR in walnuts, cranberries and cinnamon.
- MEANWHILE bake pastry shells according to package directions. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- DIVIDE walnut mixture among pastry shells.
- Serve with one of the Suggested Accompaniments and garnish plate with the flavored whipped cream