Ben And Jerrys Heath Bar Crunch Ice CreamFrom dragonflylady13 7 years ago
How to make it
- Using a sharp knife, cut the candy bars into 1/2 to 1 inch chunks. You
- should have about 1 cup. Place the chucks in a bowl, cover and freeze.
- Whisk the egg in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1−2 minutes. Whisk in
- the sugar, a little at a time, then continue to whisk until completely
- blended, about 1 minute more. Pour in the cream, milk, vanilla, and whisk to
- blend. Transfer the mixture to ice cream maker and freeze following
- manufacturer's instructions.
- After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done) add the
- candy, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.
- Variation: COFFEE HEATH BAR CRUNCH:
- Omit vanilla and substitute 3T good quality freeze−dried coffee. Add 2 T
- coffee with the cream and milk, and add the remaining 1 T coffee with the
- candy. (after the ice cream stiffens).
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!