Butter Pecan Pound CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- Original recipe yield: 1 - 9 or 10 inch tube Pan shopping list
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups butter shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter flavored extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time beating after each one.
- Blend in the flour, vanilla extract, butter extract and pecans.
- Pour into agreased and floured bundt or tube pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and remove cake from pan right away, cool then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.