Coconut MacaroonsFrom rebeccalea 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line pan with foil and grease.
- Combine coconut, condensed milk, vanilla and almond extract in large bowl.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls on pan. Press tops of cookies lightly with back of spoon.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove immediately from pans and place on wire racks.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- ****May add chocolate chips to coconut mixture in bowl to add some chocolate.
The Cookrebeccalea Fremont, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!