BreakfastFrom musicvibe185 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Grind the chorizo sausage into a skillet at medium to high heat. Cook and mix until the sausage is brown and then set it aside.
- 2. Heat a skillet on medium heat. Then heat another skillet on high heat.
- 3. Using a (medium or large) bowl, mix together the milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
- 4. Use cooking spray and spray the skillet that’s on medium heat and pour in the mixture of milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until your mixture is almost firm.
- 5. Now include the chorizo sausage and keep on cooking until firm. In the meantime, warm the tortillas for 45 seconds on each side in the skillet that’s on high heat.
- 6. Add some shredded cheese on each hot tortilla and then include the scrambled egg and sausage. Then add your choice of hot sauce and enjoy your morning!
The Cookmusicvibe185 San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!