Spinach RavioliFrom cheftom 6 years ago
- 48 egg-free pot sticker skins shopping list
- 1 cup tomatoes — peeled, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 small onion — oven roasted shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms — minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic — minced shopping list
- 1/2 pound spinach leaves — blanched, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup nonfat cottage cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup tofu — mashed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil — minced shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- salt — to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook over medium heat until the liquid from the mushrooms completely evaporates and the mixture is somewhat dry. Be careful not to burn it. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato mixture, spinach, cottage cheese, tofu, and basil. Season to taste with pepper and salt.
- On a cutting board, lay out a single layer of pot-sticker skins. Using a pastry brush, moisten the edges with water. Place 1 tablespoon of the spinach mixture onto the center of each skin. Cover with a second potsticker skin and press the edges together with the tines of a fork to seal.
- Cook the ravioli in boiling water or vegetable stock for 3 minutes, or until the potsticker skin is al dente. Serve hot.
The Cookcheftom Lindenhurst, NY
The Rating7 people
5 here:)orangeskipper in Redding loved it
Sounds great! Thanks for the post (:shandalulu in West Valley City loved it
This looks so yummy! i can't wait to try this! thanks for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!