Creamy Tomato TortelliniFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh or frozen cheese tortellini shopping list
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time.
- MEANWHILE, cook tomatoes in large skillet on medium heat 5 min. Add cream cheese and seasoning; cook 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- DRAIN pasta mixture. Add to tomato mixture in skillet; mix lightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!