Bean SoupFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups Dry navy beans shopping list
- 6 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 lb link sausage, diced (or use a meaty ham bone) shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons shredded carrot shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons green onion shopping list
- 1 beef bouillon cube shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Dash of pepper shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon instant mashed potato granules shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Beans, Water, Tomatoe Soup, Sausage, Carrot, Green Onions and Bouillon Cube. Bring to boil, cover and reduce heat. Simmer 2 hours or longer.
- When the soup is done, add the instant potatoes, they will thicken it and make it look like the Campbells Bean and Bacon Soup.