Chicken Enchilada QuicheFrom smurfetta 7 years ago
- 1 deep dish pie crust shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half cream shopping list
- 1 1/8 cups cooked, diced chicken shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups broken corn tortilla chips shopping list
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 (5 ounce) can green chilies shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs and half & half.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into crust.
- bake @ 350F 55- 60 minutes.
- Serve with sour crean.
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
The Rating6 people
Great concept and quiche. Thank you for sharing it! 5!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Pretty tasty; a little bit too much liquid in it and needed red pepper flakes, black pepper& onion for a bit more flavor & zing.joy2u2 in Florence loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!