Ravioli Skillet Lasagna FlorentineFrom smurfetta 8 years ago
- 2 cups light chunk-style spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese ravioli or meat-filled ravioli shopping list
- 1 slightly beaten egg shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) carton fat-free ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese or parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- grated romano cheese or parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together egg and ricotta. Pour spaghetti sauce an water into a deep pan and place over moderate heat.
- Boil the ravioli, drain and add to sauce. Fold in ricotta and egg mixture.
- Add thawed spinach and romano and heat.
- Serve hot.
- Note: If using Alfredo sauce, omit water and use milk in it's place.