pumpkin cheese cakeFrom nakedchef 7 years ago
- Crust: 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cups finely ground ginger cookies shopping list
- 1 tbs granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- cake : 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of all spice powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 454 grams of cream cheese shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (steamed and mashed) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- For Crust: combine graham cracker crumbs, ginger cookies crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the prepared spring form pan. Cover and refrigerate while you make the cheesecake filling.
- For Cheesecake: combine the sugar, spice powder and salt.
- In a bowl with your hand mix cream cheese until smooth , add the sugar, mixt until creamy and smooth, Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well (about 30 seconds) after each addition, add pumpkin puree, mix well.
- Pour it over the chilled crust and Place a cake pan, filled halfway with hot water, Bake the cheesecake for 40 minutes
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. refrigerate