RatatouilleFrom caramia 6 years ago
- 1 medium eggplant shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini, slice 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 5 medium tomatoes, peeled and quartered, or 1 can (28 ounces) tomatoes drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Peel eggplant and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a large saucepot. Add onion and garlic and cook until almost tender.
- Add eggplant, zucchini, and, green pepper; cook and stir 2-3 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to your crock pot. Add tomatoes, parsley, and dry seasonings; stir.
- Cover and cook on Low 8-10 hours.
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!