Black Bean BurritosFrom dlombard23 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 small chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 1/2 chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 can rinsed and drained black beans shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 TBS vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tortillas (flour or corn per your preference) shopping list
How to make it
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes or until warm throughout.
- Over medium heat, place oil in a skillet and then add onion, bell pepper, garlic and jalapenos to skillet. Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Then pour beans into the skillet, and cook while stirring for 3 minutes.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and place in skillet with salt. Cook for 2 minutes making sure to stir occasionally. Slowly pour cilantro into mixture.
- Now evenly distribute mixture in the center of warmed tortilla and roll tortillas up.
- Serve immediately or after cooled down.
The Cookdlombard23 Poway, CA
The Rating7 people
Yum! I will spice it up a bit more next time, but this recipe is a keeper. Cheap, easy, delicious!davidwhittaker in Avon Lake loved it
My sister is a vegetarian and I think she would love this. Thank you for posting a great recipe.tpatti in Wellsville loved it
Made this for lunch today! So good! My husband loved them too! :)samjo in Gering loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!