Orange ChickenFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chinese rice wine or dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chile paste shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 slice ginger, minced shopping list
- oil for stir-frying, as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Place the cubed chicken in a bowl, and add the marinade ingredients. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, prepare the sauce ingredients and the garlic and ginger.
- Heat the wok and add oil. When oil is ready, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until it changes color. Push up to the sides of the wok, making a well in the middle. Add the sauce.
- Combine the sauce and the chicken. Stir-fry for another minute and serve hot.
- *If you find the orange flavor too overpowering, try substituting a combination of orange juice and water to make 1/3 cup.
People Who Like This Dish 56
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!