Sweet TreatFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- Line 2 lb loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff and gradually add sifted powdered sugar whilst whisking all the time
- Gently fold in the yogurt , softened cheese , quickly add the raspberries and broken cookies.
- Pour into the loaf tin and **freeze overnight.** Place plastic wrap on top.
- To serve, remove from freezer, put in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Turn out, slice and garnish with fresh raspberries or a fruit coulis and serve with a cookie.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
Very dangerous *wink*pink in USA loved it
OMG--Who'd think something so simple could be so dang'd GOOOD?? LOVE!!
--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
OOOhhh....YUM! I adore mascarpone!! We could get away with calling it healthy with the addition of the yogurt, right?? :) LOLkukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it