Hawaiian Banana Nut BreadFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- 3 eggs-beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups mashed ripe banana shopping list
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple-undrained shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour,baking powder, soda,salt and cinnamon. Add nuts and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl,combine sugar and oil.
- Stir in eggs,vanilla,bananas,and pineapple. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 9"x5" loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans then turn out onto wire cooling racks to cool completely.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!