Mini Chocolate Christmas CakesFrom kjroxx 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup apple juice shopping list
- 375g mixed dried fruit shopping list
- 1/4 finely chopped dried apricots shopping list
- 100g butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tspn vanilla essence shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 100 slivered almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup self raising flour shopping list
- 1/2 tspn mixed spice shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark cooking chocolate bits/pieces shopping list
- 150g dark cooking chocolate extra shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Lightly grease 24 hole mini-muffin pan.
- Heat apple juice in large microwave safe bowl on high for 1 minute, add mixed fruit and apricots, stand for 30 minutes.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in egg,
- Stir in fruit mix and almonds then add sifted flour, spice and choc bit then mix well.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pans to completely fill. Try to keep surfaces smooth for easy coating later. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, turn out onto wire rack to cool.
- Spread tops of cakes with melted chocolate and allow to set.
The Cookkjroxx Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!