Easy Cheese EnchiladasFrom mielikki 8 years ago
- 4 corn tortillas (white or yellow makes no difference) shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. shredded cheese shopping list
- 3/4 c. enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. chayene powder (chili powder) shopping list
- 1/4 c. black olives (shredded or chopped) shopping list
- canola oil (or vegetable oil) - just enough to make a very thin layer in the bottom of the pan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Place the tortillas 1-2 at a time in a warm oiled pan just enough to soften the tortillas. DO NOT OVERCOOK
- Place tortilla on a plate lined with paper towelsto obsorb excess oil.
- Place tortillas onto a baking pan
- place some cheese, onions, and cayene powder into the center of each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla individually.
- Top each tortilla with enchilada sauce and olives.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
The Cookmielikki Sierra Vista, AZ
The Rating5 people
I love this, I skip the oven part and just heat up some olive oil in a skillet and lay the corn tortillas flat, place usually just cheese and onions with a bit of sauce, then place another corn tortilla on top, wait for it to bubble and then flip ove...moreinvisiblechef in loved it
Great recipe! Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
I think you could add a little enchilada sauce to the inside mix before rolling. But that dish is easy and quick...just hope I have sour cream and/or guacamole in the fridge.craners in Coarsegold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!