Korean SteakFrom cyeoh 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce shopping list
- 2 pounds of cut Scotch fillet (chuck eye steaks preferred) shopping list
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of sesame seeds shopping list
- 3 thinly sliced shallots shopping list
- 5 tablespoons of pure white sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons of Japanese sweet wine, (mirin) shopping list
How to make it
- First, mix the soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic, shallots, sesame oil, and Japanese sweet wine in a small bowl. Then, add the meat with the mixed sauce to coat the steak. Cover the steak then refrigerate for 12 or 24 hours.
- Next, heat up the pan and fry the meat for 5 to 10 minutes or until it no longer looks pink. You are done now, and the delicious dish can either be served with salad or fried rice.
The Cookcyeoh San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!