Green Goddess DressingFrom thepiggs 7 years ago
- ¼ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- ⅓ cup plain active-culture yogurt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons onion chives, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons garlic chives, finely chopped shopping list
- 2½ tablespoons tarragon shopping list
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Blend mayonnaise with yogurt in a blender.
- Add vinegar, chopped parsley, onion chives, garlic chives and tarragon.
- Blend until smooth.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with fresh mixed garden lettuce salad.
The Cookthepiggs MO
The Rating7 people
Out of this world. A must try for all. Thanks for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This brought me back to my youth...so delicious!helewes in Newton loved it
Excellent!noir in Boston loved it