Easy Cheesy Taco CasseroleFrom cookinwithjen 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef shopping list
- 1 package of taco seasoning shopping list
- 5 cups of crushed Nacho Doritos shopping list
- 3 cups of sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can of refried beans shopping list
- 1 jar of mild salsa shopping list
- 1 8oz container of sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef, drain and add taco seasoning (prepare according to taco seasoning pack's directions)
- Add can of refried beans to meat mixture. I add a bit of water here (about 1/4 of a cup or a tad more to make the beans easier to spread onto the casserole)
- In a 13X9 casserole dish spread about half of the beef bean mixture in the bottom.
- Add half of the Doritos and half of the cheddar cheese
- Layer remaining meat, Doritos, and cheese.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for around half an hour and allow to sit for around 10 minutes.
- Spread on sour cream and lettuce and serve with a dollop of Salsa on top.