Yogurt BiscuitsFrom cooky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- Add oil and yogurt and mix well.
- Place dough on a board and knead until smooth. Roll out to an inch thickness and cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- Place biscuits on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until brown on top. Serve hot.
The Cookcooky Evansville, IN
The Rating3 people
Just made a batch of your biscuits - fabulous! I did follow Caromeow's change of adding whole wheat flour. I think this is the easiest, nicest biscuit recipe I've come across. Thanks for sharing! :-)TeaBiscuit in Moncton loved it
These were so easy and really good! Mixed 1/4 part wheat flour and reduced the salt - perfect!!!aartip13 in loved it
These were very easy to make, but they were too salty for my taste. Next time I'd halve the salt.takopoly in Victoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!