White Chocolate Peppermint MeltawaysFrom cookinwithjen 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat melt chocolate and milks. Once you have a smooth consistency add in the peppermints.
- Stir the peppermints through and drop by teaspoons onto a wax sheet covered cookie tray.
- Keep them about 2 inches apart.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy.
- **Note***- There are SO many variations to this recipe. You can add crushed Oreo cookies to this (about 20 does the trick), pecans or almonds are great as well!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!