Rustic LasagneFrom heinoos 7 years ago
- Sauce: shopping list
- ===== shopping list
- 1 Liter milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 tin tomato puree (large) shopping list
- Dish: shopping list
- ==== shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2-3 x onions shopping list
- 2-3 x green peppers shopping list
- 1kg Lean Minced Meat (beef) (Chopped meat) shopping list
- Italian herbs to taste shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
- Lasagne sheets shopping list
- Enough Grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pour a glass of you favourite wine & get a fire going.
- Mix all sauce ingredients. Ensure that there are no lumps
- Place olive oil in black pot
- Fry onions and green pepper until onions are transparent.
- Transfer onion & pepper mixture to reserve bowl
- Fry the minced meat in the black pot and add some Italian herbs, salt & pepper
- When browned, add onion & pepper mixture & stir well
- Taste and add some more herbs/salt/pepper as required
- Transfer mixture in reserve bowl
- Move some of the coals in order to create coals with low heat.
- Starting with the minced meat, place layers of minced meat, lasagne, cheese and sauce in black pot.
- End off with a layer of sauce & cheese
- Put on the "low heat" coals for about 1 hour.
- Serve with a green salad and enjoy.
The Cookheinoos Cape Town, ZA
The Rating1 people
hi! welcome....can you explain 'mince' to me please? Thanks,,,nice post.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Good job ... got that straightened out! Thanks for the post!Come visit my site when you get a chance. Going to sleep..will check tomorrow for more goodies from you. Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!