Hobo Spaceship DinnersFrom rakista 8 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 lb ground pork or pork sausage shopping list
- 1/2 lb bacon (optional) shopping list
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 diced carrot shopping list
- 1 large diced red onion shopping list
- 1 cloves of diced garlic shopping list
- 2 medium diced potatoes shopping list
- 1 diced stalks of celery shopping list
- 2 oz dried mushroom or 2/3 cup fresh shopping list
- 3 t spoon salt shopping list
- 2 t.spoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 t.spoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Shape ground beef, pork, vegetables and breadcrumbs into 4 shaped patties.
- Place each patty on large piece of foil. Fold foil and seal ends.
- Take foil wrapped patty and wrap 2-3 more times.
- Make into spaceship shapes.
- Bake in a campfire or a charcoal grill for 1 hour.
The Cookrakista PDX, OR
The Rating3 people
I love the flavor combos here. They are like massive veggie filled meatballs! The fanciful shapes of the aluminum foil baking vessels is cute. Kids would love this too! It'll go perfectly for my "Kids In The Kitchen" cooking group. Thanks for the sub...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
High class hobos! Love the meat combo.
notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!