Traditional peanut butter cookies gluten-freeFrom jillelise 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add egg and peanut butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine the baking soda and flour mix.
- Add in two parts, stirring thoroughly after each addition.
- Roll into balls, press a fork into the top of each, place on a Silpat-ed cookie sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, at 375.
- Let cool 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
The Cookjillelise Philadelphia, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!