Holly Jolly Pound CakeFrom pink 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Let butter soften and leave eggs and milk out so that they become less cold for at least 20 minutes.
- Whip butter with the sugar.
- Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in milk.
- Gradually add flour and baking powder until fully blended.
- Stir in lemon juice and zest.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan and bake for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool, and serve with a *smile* It's always a pleaser!
The Cookpink USA
The Rating5 people
What a divine Pound Cake!:)noir in Boston loved it
sounds really good & easy! Thanks for joining the group!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This is AMAZING!shuga in United States loved it