GizzadasFrom chef2 6 years ago
- Gizzadas shopping list
- Pastry Base; shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 ounces margarine shopping list
- 1/2 Tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons milk shopping list
- Filling; shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated white coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond essence shopping list
- 2 teaspoons water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Rub margarine into the flour Add sugar and bind with the milk.
- roll out the dough 1/8 inch thick. Cut the pastry into 3 inch rounds to fit shallow patty tins.
- Make the filling by mixing together all the dry ingredients and adding the water.Stir well. Place a little filling in each patty case.
- Bake on the top shelf of an oven set at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve with a cup of tea...
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
great post! how are ya?jett2whit in Union City loved it