Chocolate Cheesecake PieFrom cookinwithjen 8 years ago
- 1 -8oz package of cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup of butter softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 carton of Cool Whip Topping shopping list
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch one) shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla and sugar til smooth.
- Beat in melted chocolate.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into the crust and spread with a frosting knife.
- Cover and freeze for around an hour.
- Looks beautiful garnished with mini chocolate chips or extra whipped topping.
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
The Rating4 people
WOW! What are you trying to do to me LOL This sounds fabulous. Wish I had some now! Great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
another GREAT recipe
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Dear Jen.This is fabulous.No bake cheese pies are my passion.You had to post a picture for this one specially with the chocolate chips garniching.Thanks a lot.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!